Monday, April 08, 2013

YouTube Channel Subscriber Challenge

I am overwhelmed by the response that I have received from my first process videos. One of the biggest things I love about the scrapbooking community is the encouragement that we get from those around us.
I am getting close to 150 subscribers on my channel, and as a way to celebrate I am hosting a Subscribers Challenge.
The rules are:
1. You must create something! This could be a layout, a mini album, art journal, etc. Just spend time creating something and documenting some memories 
2. It needs to have stamping on it somewhere. It might be directly on the project or you could stamp an embellishment and then cut it out and add it.
3. Incorporate journaling. Whether it's handwritten or typed, I want to see a story on your project. Long or short, just document it.
and finally.
4. I want to see something shiny!! I love shiny things on my pages, so you could add some shiny mists, embossing patters, glitters, shiny embellishments, I don't care. Just let me see the sparkle!

In order to submit your entry just take a picture or leave a video response and link it up in the comment section of the video below. You could even include a link to a blog post that is related to your top. Just remember to link up in the comments of the YouTube video, not on this page. I will only check the ones on the video!
And the best part....the prize is...

A $25 gift card to Two Peas in a Bucket, my favorite online scrapbook supply store! 

So go ahead and link up in the comments section! 

Here's the video:

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...