Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cocoa Daisy April Kit: "Forecast" and a new scrappy toy!

It is finally turning into Spring around here!
Woohoo!
I am loving the longer daylight hours and the warmer temperatures!
I received my April kit from Cocoa Daisy today and I am loving it! The main kit is "Forecast" and it is the only one I purchased! I love Cocoa Daisy's kits because the papers are usually right up my alley and they have great embellishments. 
Below is a video where I review what comes in the kit as well as how I store my monthly kits so that they are both organized and easily accessible.  I also show you my latest toy, my Fiskars ProCision Trimmer  that I have been longing for.  A good coupon came my way from Michaels and I just couldn't pass it up! 

Don't forget to check out the video for my Subscriber Challenge and leave a response to be entered into the drawing for a $25 Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate!

God bless and happy scrapping!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...