Monday, April 01, 2013

Scrapbook Process 1: You are Lovely

The past few months has been very eventful for me and my scrapbooking. I have found that I go through periods that I have lots of time for scrapping, and then there are periods that I have next to none.  That is the beauty of this hobby...it is there for you and ready when you are. No pressures, no deadlines, just pure creative fun.

This layout took about an hour and a half spread out over a couple days. That's also how this hobby goes sometimes, you can get a lot done in a little and sometimes you get little done over a lot. 

I used a lot of things from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection, and then I mixed in some things from my own stash. The journaling talk about how one of the greatest parts of being a parent is experiencing all of your little one's 'firsts' right along with them. In this layout it was her first trip to the beach. 



Below is the process video for the layout. It is my very first one and I had to use my laptop to film so the quality isn't the best, but that will be changing soon.


Also be checking back for a special subscriber giveaway on my YouTube channel.

Oh, did I mention that it is finally starting to look like Spring around here!? Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...