Monday, April 15, 2013

Those Legs: Cocoa Daisy April kit layout #1

I just finished my first layout from my April Cocoa Daisy kit and I am loving it! I recorded a scrapbooking process video for it and everything...well except that I forgot to hit record and didn't notice it until I was already done! Epic Fail! Oh well. At least I took pictures!

Materials:
I was; however, so frustrated that I forgot to write down any of the supplies that I used from the kit so I'm sorry about that. One of the things that I did that I hadn't done before was to use acrylic paint along with my enamel dots on the layout.  I adore how it turned out! It added so much texture to the page. It will definitely be something that I repeat in the future! The Thickers aren't from the kit but I think they matched the greens in the papers perfectly!  The clouds are from the stamp set that came in the kit. I just stamped them on some white cardstock and then cut them out.  They added the perfect touch!

The Story:
This layout is of my daughter when she was just a few months old wearing her new leggings. I love how her little chubby legs looked in them and had to take some pictures. And no, she wasn't standing on her own, my darling hubby was gracious enough to hold her up for me.
Oh, and see that blue line? Somebody needed a diaper change. Oh well!

The Pictures:
Here are the pictures! I'm loving this kit so much and I can't wait to scrap some more!

 photo photo-24.jpg

 photo photo-25.jpg

 photo photo1-1.jpg

 photo photo2-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...