Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Me and You: Cocoa Daisy April kit layout #2

This is my second (well really 3rd) layout using this months kit and I still love the products!

For this layout I decided to scrap a photo of Adeline and I that I love but hadn't put on paper yet. I very rarely ever do a vertical layout that lays in the middle of the page and I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to use up some more of that great pink chevron and the kraft polka dot paper. I layered everything in the middle and then used some of the embellishments that came in the kit as well as some that I quickly handmade and others from my stash. I love how this page came out, but I am was not too thrilled with the way that the paint looked around the photo. Oh well, we live and learn. I still have one more story documented and that is all that matters! 

So without further ado here is the process video and some still shots.
Thanks for looking and God bless!

 photo photo-26.jpg

 photo photo-27.jpg

 photo photo-28.jpg




Oh, and don't forget about my subbie challenge! You've only got until April 30th! You can find out more information on my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...