Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You Are Scholar: Cocoa Daisy April kit layout #3

Whoa, if I didn't know better I would think it was March!
This is definitely one of the most 'green' layouts I have ever done! 
Once again though, I have proven to myself that I can step out of my comfort zone and use colors that I normally wouldn't and LOVE the results.
Another reason why I love Cocoa Daisy kits!

I have been in a 'olden days' kind of mood lately and it seems that every picture that speaks to me is an older one. I am so excited to be getting these photos down on paper and even more excited to be sharing them with you.

This story is about Landen's graduation and how successful he has been. I love that the page is masculine without being all blue or black or brown. I did end up pulling some brown Thickers from my stash as well a couple of stickers and labels but other than that everything is from the kit. Using the ribbon that came in the kit as tabs was a random thought and I am so pleased with how it came out! 

You can check out more still picture and the process video below, and don't forget to check out my YouTube video for information on how to win a $25 gift certificate to Two Peas in a Bucket! 
Happy scrappin' and God bless!


 photo IMG_0434.jpg

 photo IMG_0436.jpg

 photo IMG_0437.jpg

 photo IMG_0438.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...