Wednesday, January 02, 2013

What I'm reading...

Currently on my nightstand is this awesome book about a woman who decided to take an entire year and change things to make herself happier.


Part of my goal by picking the word "choose" as my one little word is to make similar changes in my own life in an attempt to simplify my everyday. 

In the book, Gretchen Ruben decides to work on everything from going to bed earlier and exercising more in an effort to gain more energy, to clearing out every area of her apartment from clutter. The book is completely inspiring to me and while I know that I can't mimic her efforts, I can work on making small changes that will have a great impact. 

If you are looking for a great book to read that is both humorous and inspiring, I challenge you to pick this one up! You won't regret it! You can find it here.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...