Thursday, January 03, 2013

I choose to read more...

Over the course of this year I am going to start documenting all of the different ways that I am putting my word choose into action.

One choice that I am making this year is the choice to read more. I have always been an active reader but over the course of the last few years life has gotten in the way. I have read very little and  it is something that I miss deeply.

I am currently reading The Happiness Project which I wrote about yesterday. I have also began reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan, when I have a few spare minutes at work (mainly lunch time). By making the conscious decision to choose to read instead of doing something else I have rekindled my love for the written page and I am finding that I have more time to read than I thought. This realization alone reinforces the fact that choose was, in fact, the perfect word for me this year.

What are you choosing to change this year? I would love to hear from you and see how your new year is going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...