Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in the Life: 4.28.12

Saturday.
One of my favorite days of the week. Landen is usually off work, although since Adeline has been born he has worked the last 3 or 4 to let some of his tellers have some time off.
This was one of the Saturday's he had to work. 
He goes in at 9:00 and is usually home around 1 or 1:30.
I was up and working around the house getting us all ready for the day and enjoying my morning cup of tea.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When he got home he took over Adeline and let me run out and do a few errands and have some 'me' time. (I don't think he understands, however, that 'me' time will never exist for me again, because even when it's just 'me', I'm always thinking about 'her'.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
While I was out, Landen's mom called with some really exciting news, Landen's cousin was drafted to the Dallas Cowboys!! It was so cool to see his name come across the screen. Funny story from the day was that even though Landen had been waiting in anticipation for 3 days to see if James would get drafted, he fell asleep for 10 minutes and of course that just happens to be the ten minutes that he gets drafted in. Thank God for DVR or I wouldn't have been able to get these pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner was cereal for me, and a sandwich for Landen. 
Photobucket

The rest of the night consisted of normal evening stuff.
Photobucket
lounging on the couch watching TV, and surfing the internet, reading blogs, pinning on Pinterest, checking Facebook,

Photobucket
 and looking for house decor ideas. I'm really liking the walls in this picture. Landen does to, maybe we can make it happen?!?

One more day to go. I can't believe I actually made it this far!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...