Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week in the Life: 4.27.12

Friday was one of those days.
You know the kind (I eluded to it in yesterday's post), the kind where the day seems to get away from you and before you know it you are laying down to sleep and you have no idea where it went.
You can kind of tell by the amount of photos I took and the kind I took. 

Adeline was an extremely hungry, clingy, little girl, so much of my day was spent nursing her and then trying to build up my refrigerated supply by pumping, all the while holding her because she screamed every time I put her down. When I wasn't doing this I was trying to re-energize myself between drinking lots of tea and napping with her.  Like I said, one of those days. A thunderstorm later in the day just added to the blah.

So the shots I got for the day aren't the most creative, thought-out, or interesting, but hey sometimes life is just that isn't it? 


Photobucket
One of the rare times Adeline was calm enough to let me lay her down. She looked so darn cute I had to snap a quick picture!

Photobucket
My pay stub came in the mail today. Things like this are what we like to call "happy mail!"

Photobucket
Landen sent me a picture of the new park where his second branch is located. It was nice to have him documenting his day too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Abbey spent her day just lounging around the house too. She was our first "child" and I can't help but get some pictures of her.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When Landen got home we went to Dick's to price adjust the baseball items I bought earlier in the week and then stopped by Panera to try their Cuban Chicken Sandwich that I had been craving. I got mine with a greek salad and Landen had the broccoli cheddar soup.  It was a yummy dinner for sure!

Photobucket
Our evening wrapped up with some play time for Daddy and Adeline

Photobucket
some design time for Mommy

Photobucket
and some Facebook time

Photobucket
and finally some popcorn time while watching TV. 

A random, long day, but it was a day of our life, and isn't that what this was all about...I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...