Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life: 4.26.12

Thursday was a day all about randomness and killing time.
Some days are like that lately.
Some days feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get all the feeding/changing/cleaning accomplished.
Other days feel like it comes so easily and we spend our time just coasting through the day.
Landen had a busy day that started at 6:45 with a Junior Achievement class he taught in a neighboring school district.
My day started a little later around 8:45 or so.

Photobucket
Adeline relies on Mommy for food, so my first job of everyday after feeding her is pumping more food.

Photobucket
Someone likes to fight sleep lately.

Photobucket
Sometimes even the best made plans get forgotten about...for example, laundry that was washed 2 days ago.

Photobucket
Working on the design of my WITL photo book.

Photobucket
Scoping out the emptiness of our refrigerator.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally taking time for some breakfast, Strawberry unfrosted PopTarts with peanut butter and ice cold milk.

Photobucket
I accidentally took this picture of the couch while prepping for the next one you'll see, but I am so glad I did since this is the spot I spend most of my time between feeding, pumping, and cuddling.

Photobucket
Getting my shoes on to go on a walk with my bestie and her two boys.

Photobucket
Adeline loves walks outside. Hoping she's as big of an outdoors person as her Mommy and Daddy.

Photobucket
A two mile walk around the neighborhood rewarded this Mama with a tasty snack of Diet Coke and Cheetos!

Photobucket
Best tasting fingers ever!

Photobucket
Time for Adeline to eat.

Photobucket
Going to sleep.

Photobucket
Hanging out in my bouncy seat is good for the soul! (Her face in this picture cracks me up!)

Photobucket
Landen brought home a sweet homemade gift made just for Adeline.

Photobucket
Landen fixed a simple dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And then sat down to watch the much anticipated NFL draft that he's been counting down to.

Photobucket
I'm a simple meat and potatoes type of girl.

And lastly,
Photobucket
you can't say no to a cute picture like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...