Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Week in the Life: 4.25.12

Another day of A Week in the Life in the books!
Have I mentioned how much I am loving this?
It is quite possibly my new favorite project ever!
 I felt a lot of emphasis on the word "time."  We spend a lot of time doing a lot of little things.  My journaling for the day reflected this sense of time spent doing the everyday. Today was a little more routine than the other days. Wednesday brings with it things like Bible studies, youth group, and praise team meetings. I worked really hard to capture little bits of all of it.

Photobucket
Morning time.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Routine time.

Photobucket
Tiny pieces of our 'right now' life-time

Photobucket
Communication time.

Photobucket
Chore time.

Photobucket
Mail time.

Photobucket
Exploration time.

Photobucket
Cuddle time.

Photobucket
Down time.

Photobucket
Study time.

Photobucket
Primping time.

Photobucket
Car time.

Photobucket
Church time.

Untitled
Practice time.

Photobucket
Bath time.

Photobucket
Feeding time.

Another day in our life. Documented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...