Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day #16-Safety

Photobucket

Today could have turned out to be a very bad day.
On my way to work I was stopped waiting for a car to turn when another car rear-ended me.
Hard.
Luckily we were all okay.
It was 3 teenage boys and something told me that reaction was everything with these guys.
So I asked them if they were okay, assured them not to worry about me, and we went on with the whole process of calling the police and getting the report written.
I was pretty shaken up and went to the baby Dr. where we were told that everything was okay.
Praise God.
Other than some slight neck pain I am fine.
I am soo thankful that God was with all of us today. And that the other car turned at the right moment to avoid sandwiching me between both cars.
God is good, ALL the time!

What are you thankful for today?

Link up below so I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...