Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day #17-OhLife.com

Photobucket

When I began doing Project Life I realized that it was really hard to keep track of what was going on in our lives on a daily basis.
I was surfing the web one day when I ran across a fantastic website

It's amazing!
Each night I get an e-mail asking me how my day went. I can write as much or as little as I like and it documents it for me! I can even add pictures! Somedays I write just a little bit, and some days I just do a list of the days events.
The best part is, I can print them off and then just stick them right into my album and wa-la! Each day is documented!
And they also include a little snippet of what you said last week.
I am thankful that someone created such a great website to make my life so much easier!

What are you thankful for?

Link up! Show me! Show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...