Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day #15: Salvation

Photobucket

I hope that those who read my blog realize that I am a Jesus-loving kinda girl.
I heart my Jesus.
I love that no matter what I do, at the end of the day I am loved by the creator of the universe.
I also love that the same God who created the most beautiful of nature also created me.
I love that I don't have to be afraid because God only has good plans for me.
And I love that with God, I can do anything.
I am the daughter of a King.
THE King, not just any king.
Beat that Princess Kate.
I really like Princess Kate though, (so if you're reading this..hahaha, yeah right...no hard feelings!)
I think it's important during this holiday season to be thankful for everything,
and everything is made possible through God and God alone.
And He is the giver of Salvation.
And for that, I am thankful!

What are you thankful for?

Link up below! I wanna read your thankfulness posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...