Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day #14- My Abbey-Gayle

Photobucket
Yes, I am one of those people.
You know the ones I'm talking about.
The ones that treat their pets like their children.
Well, count me in.
Photobucket
I have the best dog in the entire universe.
For real.
She is funny, spunky, loving, and can play dead like no other. And she sings too. Not even kidding.
I love that no matter if you just walked out the door and come right back in she will still act like she hasn't seen you in years.
I love when she wags her little tail stump and that when she's really excited it spreads to full-out butt wagging.
She's pretty awesome.
(Oh, and don't let her know she's actually a dog, it would break her heart!

What are you thankful for?

Link up below and let me know what you are thankful for. Remember, it's all about the little things, like a butt-wagging dog!

3 comments:

  1. Our pets are an extension of our families. As a pet owner I can agree with how important yours is to you, and justify everything you do for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those people too, no worries ... however mine is a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower...I also have a furbaby schnauzer! Your description of Abbey is my Sullivan to a T! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...