Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm FALLing for this time of the year...

...sorry for all the cheezy-ness of late.
I'm pregnant, it's allowed.
Fall is in full swing around Ohio and now that the house is almost completely put together (at least the visible areas anyway tehehe), I have been able to get out of the house and do some fall-like things.
This past Saturday we went with some friends and their little girl to a corn maze behind our neighborhood and it was the first time I got my camera out in...A MONTH!!! Holy Moses I can't believe I just typed that. My camera is my best friend. I'm kinda in love with it. I'd forgotten how good it felt to hear that familiar "click" of the shutter.
Here are some pictures that I was able to capture from Saturday.
And just a warning, I'm feeling kinda creative and all energizer-bunny like as of late, so I 'pologize in advance for any and all crazy that might show up on this blog!
Enjoy!
Photobucket

all the many uses of corn silk

Photobucket

I love this man

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love, love, LOVE the colors in this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
first pic of the baby bump!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
again, the colors take my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...