Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embracing my belly

So most of you by now you read this thing know that I recently dropped 30 pounds like it was hot. I won't lie, when I found out I was pregnant I was a little bummed.
I worked so hard to lose the weight and now you're telling me I'm going to put it right back on? And maybe more?
Bummer.
But I realize it's a good kinda weight and so I am slowly getting over it.
Until this week I wasn't really showing much of anything in the way of a "bump".
In fact, my last photo was called more of a "lump."
So this week the hubby and I decided it was time to start taking weekly pictures of my growing belly.
So without further ado:

Baby O-Week 17
Photobucket

It's kinda hard to believe that I've been pregnant for 17 weeks! Still no movement yet, but I know all that fun stuff is just around the corner!

Linking up here:

2 comments:

  1. awww wow congratulations!

    growing another person inside of you is 10000% worth weight gain : ) but I know what you mean


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute....I saw a cute idea on Pinterest where someone held up a cute paper with a number on it for every week or month she took pictures to capture how far along she was...it was really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...