Thursday, June 30, 2011

OH. MY. GOSH!

Okay people. Way back in the beginning of the spring I told you about the amazing Ana White and her great website where she gives you all these amazing plans to build your own furniture. It was through her website that Landen and I found the plans to make our own bed. Well oh my goodness she has done it again! I was perusing my way through Pinterest, (you know, my new addiction), and I happened to run across this GLORIOUS picture:


CAN YOU EVEN WRAP YOUR BRAIN AROUND IT!!!!!!

I know some of you guys are like: it's a laundry hamper drawer.
Wait, back up....let me repeat myself:
A LAUNDRY HAMPER DRAWER!
{please forgive the upper-case screaming but I am so stinking excited!!!!!}

Anywho, it would be completely pointless to tackle this project right now but you can believe me, when we move into that new house, this will be the first (well one of them anyway) things that gets built in our new garage.
I just can't believe it!
How ingenious!!!!

And, I wouldn't mind living vicariously through you people while we are in transition. So, if you happen to think this is just as ingenious as I do and would like to try and build it yourself, PLEASE for the love of all things homemade, share it with me and show me some pictures. You can find all the plans and the building lists here.

Okay, I am going to go to bed now and dream of color coordinated clothing separated neatly into the own little hamper and store neatly away in the LAUNDRY HAMPER DRAWER!
*squeals quietly as to not wake up the husband and dog*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...