Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flubs....

One of the things I am going to miss most about Hamilton when we move is this amazing ice cream place called Flubs.

Photobucket

It's been around for ages and just looking at it there is nothing special. A run down building, teenage workers, Styrofoam cups, outdoor sitting...it's only once you pull into the parking lot, on a Sunday afternoon (that's when we like to go) and see the lines of people wrapped around the side of the building that you realize the magic is in the ice cream. My favorite is to get their sherbet of the day with some crunchy coat sprinkled all over it. Landen always gets some kind of peanut butter cyclone or more recently the Thin Mint Girl's Scout cookie one. He got so excited over that one! Flubs=summer in our house and we have shared many special times with friends and family sitting outside that building on a picnic table, consuming way too many calories, and loving every minute of it.

I can definitely see us making trips over to Hamilton every once in a while to visit Flubs again.
Do you guys have a special place that your family likes to go during the summer? I'd love to hear about it!

I'm linking up over at:
Hop on over and check out the other pretty pictures and if you "like" my photo I could win $10. Thanks!

I'm also linking up at Wordless Wednesday, another super fun blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool photo. Sounds like an awesome place. When do you all move?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...