Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm a digi-scrapin' machine!

Oh man, it's gotten dangerous around here!
I have created a monster in myself.
My two new loves: the TV show Lie to Me
and as much digital scrapping (remember this post?) as I can possible fit into a single 12 hour day.
I eat digital scrapbooking...
I breathe digital scrapbooking...
I basically lust digital scrapbooking...

in fact, I am taking precious time away from my digital scrapbooking just to type this post. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of some of my other layouts. I've actually scrapped two traditional layouts this week as well, but who cares about those!
I've got digi-scrappin fever!!!!


Here's the ones from this week: due to arrive in the mail today!

These two will be a 2 page layout of some of our nieces and nephews.

Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints


These two are 6x12 pages that I photoshopped onto a 12x12 document so I could save on printing. It's always important to get the most out of your printing as you can.

Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints


So there ya have it. I'd love to see some of your pages that you have scrapped this week! Would anyone like a weekly link up based just on displaying our scrapbook pages from the week? Let me know. I'd love your feedback!

Happy Friday!

I'm linking up

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are looking great. You certainly do a great job with the scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pages! GO YOU!! I'm thinking of going digital too... eek! We will see ;)

    We are hosting a link party called “Help a Momma Out” every Tuesday! This would be an awesome link up! I would appreciate if you'd add it. Thanks in advance for your consideration :)

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute pages! :) thanks so much for visiting me and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...