Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I'm going digital...

Over the last year or so I have really gained an interest in all things digital. Digital photography, digital web design, etc etc etc.
Anyway, I have been trying to learn as much as I can about digital scrapbooking lately. I have been watching videos, reading books, and experimenting on my own using Photoshop Elements 8. This week I finished 5 layouts and I am super duper proud of them! There are tons of free templates out there to use on sights like PersnicketyPrints.com and DesignerDigitals.com. Persnickety prints also has super cheap printing prices for 12x12 prints at only 1.99 per print! I was so excited and quickly placed an order for all 5 of my prints! I can't wait to see how these layouts add character to my Project Life albums.
Here's the completed layouts I just had printed.

Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints


Buy Digital Prints

I am so excited to get my prints back, and with Persnickety's flat rate shipping cost of only $5.00 for Priority 2-3 day shipping they should be arriving either today or tomorrow!

So what do you think of digital scrapbooking? Do you have any websites that you use for digital templates, kits, etc? How do you incorporate digital scrapbooking into your paper scrapbooking routine? Talk to me people! :)


Oh and on the house front: still waiting, but we are meeting with builders tomorrow to discuss possibly building a home instead of buying. Yes, we are that picky!

Make sure you hop on over to
Todays Creative Blog
and discover all the craft-iness going on this week. I get so many fun inspirations from this site! It's Uh-may-zing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...