Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I confess...

So, I just found this extremely new cool link up called "I confess". I always said that I wear my heart on my sleeve, well now I guess I can wear it on my blog too. So here goes: my first confession!

Photobucket

I confess...since school has been out, I've not spent much time off the couch.

I confess...I'd rather text than talk on the phone any day.

I confess...I hate doing laundry, and will resort to wearing my granny-panties in order to put it off for another day.

I confess...I stay up way too late scrapbooking and watching scrapbooking videos. Probably goes hand in hand with the other one.

I confess...I can hold grudges like a mother. It's not one of my favorite qualities about myself.

I confess...I get attached way to easily to things.

I confess...I am kind of a hypochondriac. I had to quit watching Grey's Anatomy cause every time I found a new bruise I convinced myself I was going to die. I. Am. Dumb.

I am loving this whole "confession" thing so head on over and link up now!

4 comments:

  1. I love your confessions! I feel like we are kinda twins with the whole laundry thing! And I definitely love to text and hate to talk!! Haha! People get so mad because they will call me and I won't answer...but then I'll text them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for linking up! and your confessions are great. Oh how I love to avoid talking on the phone... see how if you read that really fast it looks like I love talking on the phone hehe I'm sneaky.

    Scrapbooking is still a productive thing I think, so no one should judge ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. know how you feel.
    i am over from http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/
    congrats on your blog award!!!
    new follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer texting too, it keeps me from getting into long winded converstations when I don't have time but still lets me reach out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...