Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 31. Day #4: Favorite Outfit

What is my favorite outfit

Haha, I can already image all of the cute responses linked up to this Project 31 linky party.

She Breathes Deeply


As for me and my house

We will wear sweats

Photobucket

My favorite outfit doesn't even really belong to me. It mostly belongs to Landen. A worn out Cumberland Cross Country hoodie and comfy cumberland sweats. It's the classic tale of "I'm Cold". "Here, wear my sweatshirt" never gets it back type thing.
And I don't remember how I ended up with the sweatpants.
Or how many times over the last 6 years my dad has told me that I was going to trip over the pant legs and kill myself.
It's an addiction. I can't give them up.
Trust me, I've tried. I used to work at the college bookstore and I purchased the same sweatpants, in my size. It wasn't the same. There wasn't the same kind of age worn into the seams. And let's be honest. They weren't his.
Gag, I know.

Anyway, I guess this is also one of those unique things about me too. I am not the stay all gussied up all day long type girl. I've tried that too.
The sweats always end up winning the battle.
Oh well.
He thinks I'm beautiful. Even in his my sweats.
Do those pants make my butt look big?

What are we making? Chicken and dumplins' of course!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I love this! I love being cute but I LOVE being comfy too:) Glad Daniel doesn't mind as well, its just sooooo cozy and unstiff. haha. I LOVE chicken and dumplings. I have never attempted to make it cause Daniel won't eat it, boo. He has "texture" issues with the dumplings:) Hope you have a comfy evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that I'm not the only one that lives in my comfy clothes! :)

    -Kat
    http://katrinagelino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...