Monday, January 24, 2011

Blubber Butt Chronicles: I will conquer you scale!!

and now for your weekly edition of the Blubber Butt Chronicles.

Today was a crazy day at work. I am not going to get into much detail but let's just say that God totally rocked my socks off and provided in a seemingly hopeless situation.
He's the best!

Anyway,
The three of us stepped before the scales again and I was really scared after gaining a pound last week. I worked out much more last week though and actually ran for 20 minutes straight on Saturday night (something that I have only done once in my entire life and in AUGUST!) I was a pretty proud sweaty lady.
And my eating was much better! I went to the movies Saturday and only had a little popcorn. I pretty much had Romans 14:20 going through my head like a stinking mantra. But it worked!
And then Sunday after church we went out to Mexican with family and I had like 10 chips and a lot of chicken and veggies.
Still, I was pretty nervous!

But, I lost 2 pounds! I am at 140.6. I am so close to being back in the 130's I can TASTE it! Okay, maybe that was a bad analogy, but you get my point.

L lost 3 pounds and is super close to the 120's
and
A lost 3 pounds and is hovering above 160's

WE ARE SO ROCKSTARS!!

That's a total of 6 pounds in 3 weeks for me. I am pretty pumped.
Unfortunately, with all of the madness at work we didn't get to take pictures but that's okay because next week when we are rocking our new weights, we are going to look FAB-U-LOUS!

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...