Saturday, January 29, 2011

A beautiful tip:

Project 31. Day #8
A beautiful tip.
Oh wow, this has definitely been the most challenging day of the Project 31 challenge so far.
When I first started thinking about what to write I panicked! I don't really do anything special to myself to be "more beautiful". There are tons of hair-styling videos and make-up preparation tutorials already all over the web and to be quite honest, I wear the same makeup and generally wear my hair the same everyday.
Soooooo I'm probably not the one to be asking about beautiful tips.
But THEN!
I had an epiphany.
I do have a beautiful tip to share!

Are you ready for this?
SMILE!

I am amazed by all the people who go through life NOT smiling. What a great way to make yourself look better, and it only takes a second!
Not to mention smiling makes you feel better on the outside.

So there you have it.
My beautiful tip.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...