Monday, July 22, 2013

Taking chances // the beginning

There are lots of exciting things going on around here.
Top secret things and some not so secret.
I am currently in the process of writing down my dreams and evaluating what it would take to reach them.
I am praying
and budgeting
and designing
and praying some more.
I am talking with Landen who is one of my biggest dream-supporters and we are working together in some very exciting ways.
I am trusting others and learning to trust myself more.
Who knows how this will all play out.
Only time will tell.
Here's to taking chances!





*The photos were taken in our neighborhood. There is a hot air balloon company nearby and they go over our house almost every weekend.* 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...