Sunday, January 01, 2012

Ringing in the New Year!

Can you believe it?
2012.
It's hard to believe that 2011 is in the books and we are off to a brand new year!
Last night as we were sitting watching Dick Clark's 40th New Years Eve Celebration I got a little teary eyed thinking about all that happened last year and all that this year is going to bring.
2011 was a very full year, full of happy moments, sad moments, upsetting moments, and surprising moments.
What is 2012 going to bring?
One thing for sure is Baby O who will be here in just a few short months (he/she is letting me know that as I type by kicking me extremely hard in the rib cage area...thanks babe.)
There will be happy times in 2012, and sad times. This is life. The good and the bad.
But I am determined to make this the best year ever.
No, I don't believe the world is going to end in December because of some ancient Calendar.
I do believe that this year is only what we make of it.
And I have decided to make it a good one.
I want to be the best daughter, sister, wife, friend, and MOM (eeks) that I can be. I want to take care of myself, spend time doing things I love, and stay caught up on projects around the house.
Most of all, I want to just live 2012 to the best of my ability,
because before we know it, I will be sitting here with a 9 month old, writing about 2012 and my hopes for 2013. That's life folks, so live it.
Happy New Year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...