Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I need a pintervention

So I had this big long blog post planned for today about my baby shower.
And as luck would have it, 
I am now sick as a dog, and I don't feel like typing said post.
So I will do something that it just as enjoyable for all of us and that will make me feel less awful for spending mindless time checking for new pins on Pinterest and pinning them.
I'll share them with you!

Here are some of my favorite pins this week
{Notice the crafty theme? Yeah, it's where my head is right now...}

Project Life pins that I am loving:

                                                                          Source: tumblr.com via marcypenner on Pinterest


                                                                Source: huffordhouse.blogspot.com via marcypenner on Pinterest


                                                                        Source: twopeasinabucket.com via Lynn on Pinterest


and many more that I won't bug you with.

Scrapbook Layout inspiration:

                                                                    Source: twopeasinabucket.com via Amanda on Pinterest


                                                                 Source: americancrafts.typepad.com via Amanda on Pinterest


                                                               Source: twopeasinabucket.com via Amanda on Pinterest


                                                                             Source: flickr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


and finally some random things that I think are just pretty stinking cool!

                                                                            Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest


                                                                              Source: tipjunkie.com via Amanda on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: content.photojojo.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Isn't pinterest just so inspiring {pinspiring???}!

I just feel all giddy/slightly overwhelmed every time I let myself hang out there too long!

What are you pinning? 
You can follow me here.

I am linking up today over at 

google

2 comments:

  1. I'm an avid scrapper so I love love love these pins!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins, love the hearts specimen art!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...