Tuesday, November 01, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1-My Best Friend

Photobucket


If you are reading this that means you are joining me for my 30 Days of Thanks challenge.


THANK YOU!

Today I am thankful for my best friend


Photobucket
Landen is everything that I've ever needed.

He keeps me grounded, he has a strong sense of financial responsibility and keeps me in check even when I hate it.

He is absolutely AMAZING as a soon-to-be father. He dotes on me, makes sure I have everything I need, talks and reads to my belly, all of those sweet things that you hope a man will do during such an important time.

He follows God with a passion like no other. His thirst and zeal for the Word amazes me and convicts me at the same time. He is always trying to learn more and become better.

He is committed whole-heartedly to everything he does. I admire him for always giving his best and doing what he know is right, even if it might not be the easiest choice.

I am falling more in love with Landen every day. I am learning more about Landen every day. He shows me love that I do not deserve and then adds more.
I am so thankful for Landen Earl O'Banion.
I love you.

What are you thankful for today?

Grab my button over on the sidebar if you are linking up!
And don't forget to add your blog link below so I can check out what you are thankful for:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...