Monday, July 18, 2011

I need your 2 cents:

Photobucket

I stink at coming up with names for myself.
I mean, no joke, STINK at it!
When I created this blog it took me MONTHS to come up with Our Life on a Marquee
and it was only when I was just randomly typing away one day that it just appeared on my screen and I was like "Duh!"

My creative block has struck again.
I have been racking my brain for the last 3 weeks trying to come up with a name for my new Stampin' Up! team. I've thought of Stampin' Gal, Stamp your heart out, Stamp-a-palooza, and other ridiculous names that are either A) already taken, or B) just too ridiculous to consider.

SO HELP!
I know that there are some super coolio thinkers out there that read this blog....
I'd love your input!


Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...