Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home sweet home...well, almost...

I shared with you earlier this week a picture of our new home.
It is so interesting each week to go visit and watch it come together little by little. This past week they got all of the drywall hung, taped, and mudded, installed the fireplace and then started on the siding! I have been promising you pictures for quite a while and so I decided that it was time to deliver.
So here ya go:
our home....

Photobucket
This is the outside view with the exterior trim, shutters, and brick. The wood shake should be up in the next week or so...

Photobucket
I LOVE the siding and the color choice! It all matches so well!

Photobucket
The back view of the house. The morning room is all that needs to be sided.

Photobucket
This pictures was taken during the drywall process. I have NEVER seen men work so fast in my life! They had the drywall hung in our entire house in ONE DAY!!! Woot for them!

Photobucket
This picture is taken from inside the entry way. You can see the great room, the morning room, the kitchen island, and a tad bit of the dining room to the right of the picture. I love the open floor plan!

Photobucket
This is the loft area. To the far left is an open area where my scrapbook room will be. The middle area is the 3rd bathroom and to the right, out of view, is the 4th bedroom.

Photobucket
The fireplace is installed! And yes, the pasty white legs reflected in the glass belong to yours truly. Fab.u.lous.

Photobucket
Our morning room which looks into the woods behind the house.

Photobucket
Our master bedroom. Not the greatest angle for a picture but it works.

Photobucket
The master bathroom. Loving the future double bowl vanity and 5 foot shower.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this mini-tour. I will definitely keep you updated on all of the progress. It's coming along so fast and I'm really hoping it's ready by my birthday which is August 27th.
Anyone have any decorating ideas for any of the rooms? Seen anything interesting on Pinterest? Please share! There are two more bedrooms and 2 more bathrooms so I have a lot of blank slates to fill. I'd love some ideas!


1 comment:

  1. I love the layout of your new home...You are going to have so much fun decorating!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...