Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm still around...

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still alive.

I have really been slacking on my blog with all of the crazy things going on with our house. We are going through the inspection phase of it all and trying to find a new home all at the same time. We are pretty much pooped! I am hoping that within the next week or two we may resume to a somewhat normal pace and I will be able to get back to my blogging schedule! I've also got two sponsor feature posts left that I need to spotlight and I am so thankful that they have been understanding about the whole thing.

Photobucket

Thanks for being faithful. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this crazy, exciting, time in our lives!

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...