Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sponsor Feature: Kristen from Curious Cora

Welcome to my first Sponsor Feature post!!!
I am so overwhelmed with the outpouring of support from my recent sponsor post. It was such a scary thing to open up and ask people to want to be a part of my blog! I am such a blessed gal!
So for the next few weeks every Tuesday and Thursday will be feature posts from some of my newest sponsors. These ladies are all super great and I can't wait to get to know them better and I just know you'll love them too! Make sure to stop by their sites and show them some love, and tell them Amanda sent ya!

Our first sponsor feature is a totally rad mom named Kristen and her blog called Curious Cora. The ADORABLE cute little girl on her blog header is Cora herself and the blog is all about motherhood and exploring new things as mother and daughter. Even though I'm not a mom yet I still find moments like the ones she shares so incredibly awesome!

But why don't I let Kristen tell you about herself!

Hello, My name is Kristen, and I am a SAHM to my wonderful 4 month old daughter, Cora! Hence the name of my blog--Curious Cora.
When I first started blogging, I just wanted to document the life of my daughter growing up. Then I saw that other women were doing product reviews and giveaways and wanted to get on the action, so I set out to do just that! Many of my giveaways are from Etsy, because I love handmade things and I love promoting small businesses. Some of my other interests are photography, learning how to sew, and baking (I love my new Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer!) I hope you all will drop by Curious Cora, read some posts, and enter some great giveaways!
Some of my favorite posts are
and

So there you go! Isn't she just adorable!? Both mommy and daughter!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. Landen and I are trudging along with our household chore chart and meal planner calendar that we created last week and lo and behold it's actually working! Now maybe I can come home to a semi-clean house everyday and feel less like a failure as a wife!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...