Friday, March 18, 2011

God-Sighting Saturday

So I decided to start my first regular, weekly, linky party.
The last few weeks I have really been amazed at all of the places that I have seen God in my life and in the lives of those around me. So I decided to honor God and all of His coolness by creating a weekly linky party devoted to all of the ways we see Him around us.
Feel free to link up to a picture where you have seen His presence or just a blog post. I can't wait to read about all the ways that He is at work in your lives!

I only ask that you
either add the button to your blog somewhere or stick it in your post and link back to me. I'll return the favor I promise.
And that you don't link up to any giveaway's or Etsy stores. I will unfortunately have to remove them.

Here is my God-Sighting for the week:
We had an amazing revival this past week at our church and I saw God is so many ways. But I think Sunday night was probably one of the times when I felt Him the closest to me in a long time. We were singing the song The Stand during worship and I just felt so overcome by God's grace in my life and that He had me exactly where He wants me. I have included the video the song below. It is definitely becoming my favorite!

I can't wait to read your responses. God is great and greatly to be praised!


Link up below and grab the button on my sidebar.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...