Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creating a custom page protector using my Singer Hand-held sewing machine: a tutorial.

If you remember from this post I recently purchased a Singer hand-held sewing machine in the hopes of creating custom sheet protectors for items in my Project Life album!
Well I finally got the chance to use it and let me tell ya....LOVE IT!
It is so easy to use, and I can have quick custom page protectors in just a matter of minutes. I have already incorporated it into my album in tons of ways!

So, in honor of all things Singer, I decided to do a quick tutorial video on how to use it to create your own. It's my first ever so please don't hate me. I know I'm not always in the frame but you get the gist of just how easy they are to use. I have already heard from one reader that she has purchased one and is waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Hopefully this will help you guys see the wonderfulness this thing can add to your scrapbooking!
Let me know if the video was horrible or not. I'd love to do more tutorials so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Also, how would you feel if I gave one of these baby's away as my next giveaway? Hmmm...what are your thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...