Tuesday, February 08, 2011

14 Days of Love-Day 8: Word Search

So I don't know about you but we totally love puzzles around here.
Not like jigsaw puzzles; more the word and number kind of puzzles.
So I thought it would only be fitting to do a customized word search puzzle for Landen for his 8th day of love gift.
I found a really cool puzzle creator website (of which I totally forgot the name for so I will add it as soon as I can find it again) and I entered in lots of cute personalized sayings, words, places, etc for him to find. I barely got it out of my hands before he was already starting on it.

Photobucket

Looking forward to tomorrows gift already!

I'd love to see your unique Valentine's gift ideas! Link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...