Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 3 of the Blubber Butt Chronicles

Monday has come again and believe me or not, I was dreading it. Last week was harder than I thought it would be. Not the work week so much, but definitely the weekend and then having MLK day off was even worse!

Breakdown of diet mess-ups this week:

Thursday: Mexican
Saturday: Bob Evans (although not so bad because I had veggie omelette)
Saturday night: Red Lobster with my family in Lexington to celebrate Mom and Dillon's b-day)
Monday: Olive Garden (can't turn down pasta. or bread. or peach tea. CRAP!)

So I wasn't really surprised when I stepped on the scale and saw that I had gained a pound. But really, one pound isn't so bad. And we began working out this week too so I attributed some of it to muscle mass. But mostly to my gluttonous self.

L, however lost 3 pounds! Woot for her!

Here are the pictures.....and I apologize for the horrible quality, I forgot my camera at home so they were taken by my iPhone...


L & A: Kicking butt-one pound at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...