Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Process Tuesday: Little Red Wagon

Good golly! How did it get to be Tuesday already! 
I hope your week is going great and that you are getting lots accomplished!

This weeks layout is once again using the May Cocoa Daisy kit, "Record Label." I mentioned earlier that I was having a hard time using this kit because of the colors and the overall themey-ness to it but I have created several pages that I adore and so I guess you could say I surprised myself! 

Here is the layout. You can find the process video at the end of the post!


Supplies I used: Cocoa Daisy May Kit, October Afternoon mist

Process behind it: One of the main reasons this page came about was because of the red in the photos. I had some bits of red left in my kit and when I paired them with the yellow paper and the bits of blue (which is more grey-toned blue) I loved the look of it all.  I knew that I wanted to keep the layering and the clustering simple because I wanted the emphasis to be on the photos.  Every embellishment on the page is either a sticker or a paper layer with the exception of the paperclip.  

Journaling: The story behind these photos is of my daughters first wagon ride around our block.  She loves being outdoors and she really enjoyed the ride. 

How long did it take me? Around an hour.  It took some time to find the specific elements and color combination that I wanted, but once I did the page came together very quickly. 

Here are some close up photos. 






You can view the process video on my YouTube channel here


I hope you have enjoyed this layout! Check back tomorrow for a special Wednesday blog post about my scrap room! I'm so excited!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...