Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sponsor Feature: Lucy from dulce creaciones

I am really exciting about today's sponsor feature!
Lucy from over at Dulce Creaciones is a super creative lady who loves all things sweet! Her blog is primarily in spanish and her goal is to introduce blogging to her Country and try to get other amazing ladies blogging as well! It's amazing some of the things we take for granted, huh?

I would love for you to stop over at her blog and give her some love!


Hi! My name is Lucy Newton. I am married to the love of my life Cristian (we were high school sweethearts)

Photobucket

I have a 15 year old daughter, Nicole, who is in 10th grade

Photobucket

I started this blog thinking about all the people in the world who love scrapbooking and don’t speak English, but I want to include this language in a near future( Meanwhile you can follow the links provided in most of my posts and they take you to the English version). I am a stay at home mom, I also teach private English classes and sell some of my creations which include knitted scarves and headbands, scrapbook mini albums and calendars, and brownies and lasagna among others. One of my dreams is to open an Etsy store to sell the things I make and also to become a designer for a scrapbook company or two. But what really matters is my family, and although we are struggling a lot economically (we lost our house, our cars, our savings and our credit score takes the prize for the lowest in history!!!) we love each other and we are learning step by step (specially with two teenagers and one ADHD boy)on how to stay happy and united and to count our blessings. We live in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, home to tequila, mariachis and tortas ahogadas to name a few Mexican fun traditions. I live 45 minutes from Chapala Lake and Downtown Tlaquepaque, 4 hours from Puerto Vallarta, so if you have not been to Guadalajara you can locate me on the map.

I have an 11 year old boy, Lyon Alexander, who is in 6th grade.

Photobucket

And a 10 year old boy, Steven, who is in 5th grade.

Photobucket


I love to read, to cook, to swim and crafts, specially scrapbooking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are two of the recipes I have posted and two of my family´s favorite dishes.

Photobucket

Photobucket


So there you go! Isn't she super cool! And sooo talented. I love her scrapbook layouts. She reminds me that I have a lot of scrapbooking to get caught up on. And I think we should all encourage her to start her own Etsy store.




1 comment:

  1. Amanda, Thank you so vey much for all your work promoting my blog May God bless you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...