Sunday, February 13, 2011

14 Days of Love Day 13: The perfect one...

While searching for my husbands valentines present I stumbled across the most perfect card I have ever seen.
I got it at our local Family Christian Bookstore and it must have been good because when Landen finished reading it he looked at me and said "I like that a lot!"

I know a card seems like a lame excuse for a gift but when you read it I think you'll understand why I decided to use it as my 13th day of love gift.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now, my only problem is finding a card I like as much to give him tomorrow!

Now on to something else non-Valentine related.
God has really been convicting me to trust Him lately with some areas of my life that are scary and out-of-my control. Which is not the perfect scenario for a control-freak like myself.
Anyway...
I am about to step out on a leap of faith spiritually. I am about to do a crazy, no-sense whatsoever, Abraham and Isaac, David and Goliath, leap of faith type thing.
I am going to test God and His faithfullness.
I'm not going to go into much detail here, i know, I'm sorry!
But at some point I will open up and let you know what's going on. Let's just say, I hope that my conviction in this area is from God because if not, I'm going to look like some kind of fool.
For real.
So I am enlisting you as prayer warriors in this. Pray that God will answer my test and show up and amaze everyone around us. I have faith in my God. I know that He is in control of everything. I am surrounded by people however who do not feel this way, who are living in fear and uncertainty about what the future holds. My hope, is that my leap of faith will show them how great a God we serve.

Thank you in advance for being willing to covet this in prayer. I am faithful that God will provide.
After all, He has already provided so much!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day tomorrow!
And if you get a chance I'd love to see your Valentine's ideas so link up below:

*Be checking back for more information about my giveaway scrapbook album*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...