Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eleanor / newborn photos

One week after we brought baby Eleanor home we had the pleasure of welcoming our photographer Lydia into our home to take her precious newborn photos. It was only a year ago that we were taking the same photos with Adeline.  This time the photos were much easier on Mama, since I wasn't recovering from a c-section, but a little harder on Adeline. Since she had 4 teeth coming in at the same time she was extremely whiny and miserable so we had the family shots done at the very beginning. Afterwards Daddy took her to the grocery while I stayed behind to take more photos with Eleanor. You can clearly see how bad Adeline felt in most of the pictures. 





 One thing is for sure, Adeline loves her little sister and loves smothering her with kisses. I can't wait to see their relationship develop the older they get. 



Daddy with both of his girls. 




I love both of my little girls and I love that Eleanor look more like me.



Eleanor was awake for the entire photo shoot. She is always very alert and active and I'm glad that these photos reflect that. 




Lydia always does a wonderful job. I'm so glad we have been able to capture our precious girls at the very beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...